Stainless steel railings are systems that are used to delimit spaces, either indoors or outdoors. At the same time they serve to provide security and protection against possible risks of falls.
stainless steel railings available
STEEL AND GLASS RAILINGS
stainless steel railing features
Among the main characteristics of these systems we have:
– These railings can be installed without the need for welding. Anchoring and joining accessories allow for efficient installation. Therefore the railings are easier to assemble.
– The posts used are made of round stainless steel tubing and have a variant of square tubing.
– The type of filling can be mainly tubes, cable and tempered glass. The choice of which type to use will depend on the particular characteristics of each project.
– In the case of the accessories used, they are made of stainless steel. The finish is glossy for AISI 316 stainless steel or satin for AISI 304 stainless steel.
– The handrails are made of stainless steel tubing and a wood variant is also used.
Main parts of stainless steel railing
Although there are differences between each type of railing, they share similar characteristic parts. The main parts are:
– Poles or poles. There are two types, round or square tubing. The finish can be glossy or satin.
– Anchoring systems. The anchoring of the posts to the ground can be lateral or embedded. For each case there are special accessories.
– Stuffed. The filling can be made of cables, tubes or tempered glass.
– Railing. The traditional handrail is made of round stainless steel tubing, but it is also available in wood.
– Supports for posts, filler and handrail.
– Decorative caps for end of handrail and base of buried posts.