Auxiliary handrails are modular systems that are used, either indoors or outdoors, to provide safety and protection against potential fall hazards.
characteristics of auxiliary handrails
Among the main characteristics of these systems we have:
– The handrails can be installed without the need for welding. They use elements for joining walls and railings that ensure adequate support to the system.
– The tubes used are round stainless steel and have a variant of square tubing.
– They are used for railings of any type of configuration. There is no limit if the railing is stainless steel, glass or a combination of both, the handrail can be installed.
– In the case of the accessories used, they are made of stainless steel. The finish is glossy for AISI 316 stainless steel or satin for AISI 304 stainless steel.
– The handrails are made of stainless steel tubing and a wood variant is also used.